Friday 22 July 2011

Mac OS X Lion Golden Master 11A511 = Retail ?

A few weeks ago I have installed Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Golden Master 11A511 on my notebook Fujitsu S6410. It was nice to have a decent OS from Apple even it was still beta version due to Final / Retail version not release yet.

On 20th July 2011 Apple announce that Mac OS X Lion has been available for download on Apple Store. I search on many forums tell that the final version of Mac OS X Lion 10.7 was 11A494. But when your computer connected to the internet during installation process, It will be automatically update to 11A511 which is the Golden Master version.

So there's no point for me to install retail version of Mac OS X on my notebook, since it was installed the latest version of the OS.

Here's the screen shoot when I try to visit Apple Store
When I click Download

Hooray.... My notebook was installed Mac OS X Lion :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment